24 Chat Room
To Download MIRC:
1. Go to http://mirc.com/get.html
2. Click on the location nearest you...though it doesn't matter too much, and download the program. Remember where you save it.
3. Double click on it and install the program. You can click on launch program after installation.
4. In the program, an "About MIRC" window pops up, uncheck the little check box on the left bottom corner of that window.
5. Close the window.
(((if you type /server irc.chatster.org in the text box on the bottom, you can connect automatically, but you have to do this everytime, if you want to connect this way)))
2. Pull down the "Chat Medium" list to IRC.
3. Click the "Add" button and a window will po window will pop up.
4. For Description put: "irc.chatster.org" and for Server put: "irc.chatster.org" and for Country, put your Country, and the port should be 6667 and the group is Chatster.
If you have registered your nickname before, you may enter your pasword here too, otherwise, it's not needed.
5. Then click "OK" and Connect.
Now you should be connected, click here for instructions on how to get into the 24 room.
1. Pull down the Trillian menu item, and go to Connections -> Manage My Connections.
2. Click Add a New Connection, then IRC.
3. Type in "irc.chatster.org" in the first field, and "irc.chatster.org::6667" in the second field.
4. Then type in your screenname for the next 3 fields.
5. Click Connect.
1. Click on the irc button, and go to "show status window"
2. In the new window, type:
You should be in the room now. If you have any questions or problems, email me at ShariCooper24@yahoo.com